Im with burton, the 14 yr old kids have ruined this board
I hate being illiterate.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Im with burton, the 14 yr old kids have ruined this board
"Why so serious?"
Next argument...
religion and abortion!
nononono j/k let's not go there....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't think you should ever abort a religion, well except for the freaky ones.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I hate little highschool babies..like yourself
[/ QUOTE ]
Im in highschool.
Shouldnt you be leaving about now to go pick up your kid from school?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Don't get the Grammar Police into this fray!
As for Republicans and Democrats, Lewis Black put it best:
"The Republican party is a party of bad ideas, the Democrats are a party with no ideas. Getting them to work together is the worst. The Republicans say "I've got a bad idea"....the Democrats come up and say "And I can make it sh***ier!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
So what's a freaky religion?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
For many reasons that statement was more than lame.
[/ QUOTE ]
For one reason, You're more than lame. That reason being, you are about 30 yrs old and your sitting on the computer arguing with teens half your age.
true....but did u have to bring him down....like that........even if it is some funny stuff.......lol
LOL arguing....
done. over. forgotten. of no consequence to me.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks