this would be a thread that everyone would post on...
I hate boll weevils.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
this would be a thread that everyone would post on...
brussel sprouts and jelly beans are soo good! (not together)
but also, it does matter what kind of jelly beans you are getting too.
starburst jelly beans and jelly belly's are awesome!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
gotta love the pink ones in the starburst jellybeans tho...i love them things...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I don't care to ever taste another jelly bean of any flavor or brand.
bleh!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
I would eat the brussel sprouts first.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
lol you DID have a bad childhood experience, remember the 5 y/o that got arrested, yep all over jelly beans....
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
ahh yes...The Great Jelly Bean Tantrum of 2005....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i hate when i shart !!! (Sh_t + Fart = Shart)
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
hey it landed them on the Today show!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i hate star wars.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks