Yeah and the divisions will make it interesting too.. In Div 2, Gate City will be tough.. In Div 1, I'd say Twin Valley will be the team to beat.
Getting close. Who's up and who's down. Should be interesting with the new district.
Yeah and the divisions will make it interesting too.. In Div 2, Gate City will be tough.. In Div 1, I'd say Twin Valley will be the team to beat.
burton is the team to beat in d1
We haven't even had a good frost yet! LOL
Gate City was the team last year and should be again this year if their players make it through football season without any injuries.
In the LPD, JI Burton, JJ Kelly and Appalachia should have pretty good teams.
In the Region, Castlewood and Twin Valley should have good teams.
The CMD could provide some interesting games. Lee High had a very good team last year, but I'm not sure who they have returning this year.
As far as who is down, Twin Springs and Rye Cove took the biggest losses with the graduation of Dockery and Hood.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
St. Paul could make some noise too with their height.. They may be lacking outside play though.. How do you think Coeburn will do in the Cumberland? I know they return Atkins.. Will they be a threat??
burtons gonna make some noise with devin tally and cup coleman at guards and ethan stewart down low is gonna be a beast 2
Coeburn should do well in the Cumberland. They return Adkins and Bright. They lost Nick Jennings to graduation. I think they'll contend for the district title.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Coeburn's got a shot in any league with AA as long as he keeps progressing as a basketball player. All the talent in the world, he just has to keep getting better, stay hungry.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I would say the same of Clintwood with Vanover, but both teams need depth around their players.
As one coach told me last year, "it sometimes comes down to how many horses you've got."
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Coeburn had some promising young players last year. Of course, Andrew Adkins is center point of this team. I would say that they would be major contenders. However, they are in the same bracket as Castlewood and they still have Fisher. Very interesting..............
Bookmarks