His bowl cut is the secret.
It's not luck man.. the kid can shoot.. His form is very strange I agree but I've watched Castlewood play a lot of basketball the past few years and he can drain the 3's in warmups and in the games.
His bowl cut is the secret.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
I thought this was for LPD sports I'm a little sick of none lpd fans on here make your own damn forum.
Sanders became the third player in NFL history to rush for more than 2,000 yards in a season
We have our own forum and guess what.. LPD'ers post on it too.. Which I like others posting on our forum.. Just ignore it if it doesn't interest you; that's what I do.
I think Castlewood should have a good team again this year. I think Coeburn will give you some good games.
It's going to be strange though not seeing Dockery and Hood on the court this year.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Some folks are new to the idea of a forum it seems..lol..I post on y'alls too tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
In response to the poster who asked about GC and their basketball team? I know someone that lives in Gate City and works over at Eastman that is close to the basketball program. I came down there from up here in coal country and did some construction work for him a few years ago and we struck up a friendship. I talk to him every now and then and we just talked on the phone last week actually and I asked about the basketball program. He said that he thinks GC has a pretty good non-conference schedule. Besides playing in-conference opponents Virginia High, John Battle, Lebanon and Lee County, if I heard correctly I think the Blue Devils will be playing the following people and this is what he told me about them:
J.I. Burton - Lonesome Pine / Group A / Region D Semifinals '07
Powell Valley - Lonesome Pine / Group A
J.J. Kelly - Lonesome Pine / Group A
Honaker - Black Diamond / Group A / Region D Semifinals '07
Pulaski County - River Ridge / Group AA / Coached by a multiple winner of the Group AA state championship.
Shelby Valley - Kentucky Sweet 16 Representative at Rupp Arena in the no classification tournament in 2007.
Sullivan South - Big 10 Conference / Tennessee / AAA
Arby's Classic - Viking Hall / Always brings in the top talent in the nation.
I know of the Devils success last year. Sounds like they are preparing themselves to make a run for the title now. I guess the question is how hungry will they be and will their football team push back the start of their season? I thought that Richlands would be defending the state title in football this year but now I do not see it happening again this year. You never know though. It just makes you realize you should really enjoy those good times when they roll around. You never know when you will be able to enjoy it again.
UNION HIGH SCHOOL BEARS - THE NEW ERA BEGINS
Yeah I look for Castlewood and Coeburn to have some good games too.. I don't think they've played each other since regionals a couple years ago..
It is going to be a lot different without Hood and Dock.. I don't know how RC and TS will adapt to playing without them.
Barring any injuries from football season, Gate City should be in good shape to make a run for the championship this year. The boys basketball team returns all their starters. The girls' team, however, might be in a rebuilding phase this year.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TornadoAAChamps0</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know of the Devils success last year. Sounds like they are preparing themselves to make a run for the title now. I guess the question is how hungry will they be and will their football team push back the start of their season? </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
I've wondered the same thing myself. In the case of Twin Springs, they struggled last year even with Dockery. I can only imagine the gap this leaves now.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BleedingBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is going to be a lot different without Hood and Dock.. I don't know how RC and TS will adapt to playing without them. </div></div>
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Bookmarks