Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: MLK

  1. #111
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    it was initially made for tv, but I think it was released on video....will look around to see if I can find a place.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #112
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Thanks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  3. #113
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    I definitely agree. Sure I've had people ask where I was from because of my accent, but everyone had an accent if you really think about it. Most of the time people like my accent and if people judge me and my intellegence by the way I speak then that would be very superficial and ignorant of them. I also definitely think that your accent changes depending on the people you are around...and it's crazy that it changes without us even trying to change it or realize we change it at all.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    You love my flying monkeys.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #115
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Actually the tractor and the cotton gin pretty much would have eliminated the need for slavery almost 100%. A whole lot cheaper and a whole lot more work gets done in less amount of time.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Without the Emancipation Proclamation...who would have been running them? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #116
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    It worked. I'm going to look around some of the video stores and see if I can find it now that I know what I'm looking for. Thanks for the link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •