Whats ur point?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I have argued that same point countless times on here....I am half Native American, smidgeon of Cherokee and mostly Blackfoot (of the Blood tribe out of Canada, not to be confused with Blackfeet, branch of the Sioux tribe) my grandfather (recently passed away with 70 grandchildren and children) was full blooded Blackfoot and lived out on the Res in the Dakotas. He had no clue who he was, who is family was, due to the eradication of records and taking of children to grow up white.
[/ QUOTE ]
I think the Native American people deserve alot even now. One of the worst reservations is the one in the Dakotas out in the Badlands. I saw a speacial on Marty Stuart awhile back were he held a concert there to raise money to help the reservation out. The government still promises this and that but never delivers.
Whats ur point?
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
You're a tool buying into a propaganda tool that's long since ineffective and served the interests of only a VERY small portion of the South...
judging by the fact that you said you work your butt off all the time and that you are obviously not a prep, the basis of your racism is unfounded...
if you want to defend racism (a nearly impossible and despicable task at that) at least read up on your history
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
and also basing off the fact that you say you "work your butt off all the time"
given that average slave costed about $200 around the 1800's, you probably couldn't afford the price of shipping one over here and taking care of it as you claim you would be capable of doing in modern times
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I doubt the first one of the slave owners were racist
[/ QUOTE ]
wtf, how ignorant can you be. They were enslaved because they were black. Had they not been black they wouldnt have been enslaved, how in the hell is that not racism. I agree wirh raiderwahoo, youre a tool.
(Not really a reply to hunter, just first name I clicked)
Really, I dont mind the discussion...its always good to see different view points, as long as people keep things decent. I dont agree with some of the view points, but shoot, I don't agree with lots of view points [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Some interesting discussion here
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
If i had a slave, i would like it awful well, not hate it.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Ridiculous??? Its completely accurate.
[/ QUOTE ]
And your history teacher must have been George Wallace...am I right? Your sociology teacher was David Duke too...correct?
You're a short-sided and ignorant person according to your comments. You're apparently very selfish and not aware of what affect your actions and words have on others. If you were in the LEAST bit aware that the very moral center of slavery is wrong, I could pick up on it through all the racist drivel. If slavery's so great, why don't I just make you my slave, if you have no problem with it? I don't have to pay you--just give you some straw to sleep on and the extra little scraps from my dinner table--you should be perfectly content if you feel slavery is the natural order, so why not? If you like it so much--do it.
EDIT: Please people--let's not get "Beast" and "The Beast" mixed up on these boards. "Beast" as we've all seen is an idiot. "The Beast" is a fella from Coeburn I've known for a LONG time and he's pretty well respected on this board--no need to muddy his name in these waters.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I think beast is just trying to cause a reaction and attempting to push buttons...i don't think he really believes what he is posting because not too many people are that ignorant.
You'd be surprised BGJ...I've met people who wholeheartedly believe the Civil War never happened and that the South should be the supreme part of the country, even secede. Granted--those are far & few between, but they're still around & exist.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks