Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 117

Thread: MLK

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MLK

    I dont agree with alot of holidays but they still are. We often celebrate holidays of opression, violence etc. Yet something with a positive light is celebrated and many are upset. makes no sense to me. I guess St Patricks day is offensive to some, but hey what can ya do.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Im not upset with it, I enjoy getting a day off of school/work any time I can, I just dont think that its necessary. We do have some ridiculous "holidays".
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    I dont really think slavery was such a bad thing myself.
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Ah...the truth comes out. You are a p.o.s.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I dont really think slavery was such a bad thing myself.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I was going to call this earlier b/c you really didn't have to say it--I knew you were racist.

    Honestly--let's think about it if the white people, my ancestors and yours, were the minority from another country and the blacks from Africa came over, kidnapped us from our own country, and brought us into their own to be their slaves. Now--is it still "not such a bad thing"???
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    I was going to call the same thing. I tried to give the moron the benefit of a doubt. I guess we shouldn't bust on him too bad though. It's not his fault he's a product of imbreeding and was raised by other stupid biggots who taught him to only see hate because he's too stupid to see the world for himself.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Geez-now we've seen it all. There's no place for folks like that it in this world. It really sucks that we have to share it with them. You all know how it is with most racists though: Low IQs, family trees that do not fork...etc
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #18
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Beast = the artist formerly known as Jim Crow.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Sure it isn't Simon Legree?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MLK

    Beast....

    jed
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •