Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whee! I love this stuff! This guy is so beautiful! *droooool*

    The story is very interesting. I always liked snowhite but this version is very, very special.^^

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it! The story is just so....well I won't say anything, but it's definatly 'special' XD

    I also like the humor in the story. And the prince is very easy on the eyes [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Glad to hear it's being enjoyed ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 22, 2003 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have to agree. I absolutely love Ludwig (already) and I can't wait for the next part to come out. Once again, I have to say a great big "Thank You" to Carole Ann and Risu-chan. You guys are the best!

    ~Crystal
    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think 'special' quite does it justice. It's really a rather interesting piece. Good thing I don't wanna spoil anything.

    -Reikou

  5. #5
    Inactive Member goddessneptune's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! More Kaori Yuki! The story so far is certainly the most interesting version of Snow White I've ever encountered [img]eek.gif[/img] and I mean that in a good way too. I like how the the story contained humor tho and Ludwig is sexy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheh, the story didn't deceived me in any ways ^___~ realy nice. and I think Carole already knows of my thanks, (but just incease *hugs Carole*) but thanks a lot to Risu-san too ^0^ you guys are a fabulous pair! ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well...I dind't liked snow white, mostly because I thought she was the dumbest of all princesses, BUT after reading this...let's just say I changed my mind.

    Its really funny to read the narration and see what actually is happening...oh! and Ludwig is HOT XD !!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gosh! ludwig is too good to be true >_< as expected from yuki kaori... thank you!!! i want more!! ^^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    More Ludwig you say? Guess that means I'll have to get off my lazy bum and start editing the next part of Chapter 1 XD (which I've already promised some on the IRC channel that I'd finish by Monday ^.^)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Monday...? ^^;;;;;; Guess that means I need to start translating again after all... I want to try to keep at least two chapters ahead in general, so that if life goes insane I've got a little bounce space...

    (I did nothing at all productive for the last two nights and was guiltily enjoying every minute... ^^;;;; [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •