Such wonderful birthday wishes! Thanks everyone ^_^
As for age...17...So young XD So stop corrupting me!
Oooo...presents ^___^
Such a good response for Ludwig ^^ You guys are the reason why I love editing.
yeiii!!! i absolutly love ludwig!! the art work is soo pretty, love the black curly hair of the mother and snow white. and ludwig....well he just the coolest guy ever. cant wait to read more.
oh and happy almost birthday too!!!! i hope you get loads and loads of presents....or one huge present, or loads ands loads of huge presents!!!
Such wonderful birthday wishes! Thanks everyone ^_^
As for age...17...So young XD So stop corrupting me!
Oooo...presents ^___^
Such a good response for Ludwig ^^ You guys are the reason why I love editing.
Oh boy! What a surprising ending! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Our dear princ is a necrophiliac! *rofl* Up to Sleeping Beauty! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Great story! I absolutely love it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
is this the same Ludwig manga we're talking about or am i mistaken? isn't this the lunatic prince of Bavaria(something that sounds like that), who feel in love with a slave whom he treats quite badly when he's pyschotic or something? quite master/slave kind of manga. am i right? am i even talking sense???
i think i know which manga u are refering to....but it's a different story. e Ludwig S.C is doing is a fictional character (i think) n e name of e manga is Ludwig Revolutions or sth like that... e other Ludwig is e story of the King of Bavaria n e name of e manga is Ludwig II....it's very different e story... i think this story is nicer.... [img]smile.gif[/img] cos i LOVE Kaori Yuki sama!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
O.F.I. You're probably thinking of Ludwig II. This Ludwig story is called Ludwig Kakumei (or Ludwig Revolution) and it's by Kaori Yuki. So far there are 3 chapters. The first based on Snow White, the second Red RIding Hood, and the third Sleeping Beauty
Both good manga, actually.
LK's dwarves are freakycool. Not sure I like Blanche, the little slut, but I think it's just the old problem of female characters being hard to like (for me at least).
Oh and cirrocco - <3 the avatar.
Don't call Blanche a slut ^^ I felt sorry for her, she was obviously out of her mind and she had every reason to hate her mother..
Has anyone read "White as Snow" by Tanith Lee? According to the foreword it seems liek Kaori Yuki's version of Snow White is closer to the original than Disney's is..
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 07, 2003 03:10 PM: Message edited by: NightSpiritNyx ]</font>
i am kind of knew here, but i most say that i will be forever gratefull, because this is the only page, were you can find good scanlations.
i love ludwing, and the fact that the prince is a ... well sex aholic and snow white a disturd child that mistreates the dwarfs [img]smile.gif[/img] thats only a thing that yuki could come up whith [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I truly hope you don't think that anything made by Disney is even remotely like the original story!Originally posted by NightSpiritNyx:
Has anyone read "White as Snow" by Tanith Lee? According to the foreword it seems liek Kaori Yuki's version of Snow White is closer to the original than Disney's is..
<font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ October 07, 2003 03:10 PM: Message edited by: NightSpiritNyx ]</font></font>[/QB]
But Disney aside, most, if not all of the "classic" fairy tales, are originally a lot more violent. Comes with the times I guess. I read a version of Cinderella where she actually kills her stepmother with a big chest...
Bookmarks