Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I also think that the pictures and narration put together make for a very interesting story. I wonder if Yuki-sensei has ever written anything that wasn't twisted in some fashion?

    lol [img]tongue.gif[/img] Probably not. I can't imagine it.

    ~Crystal
    (who once again is up late reading manga and playing on the internet instead of sleeping like all the sane people [img]redface.gif[/img] )

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 24, 2003 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Risu, you know, poeple are generaly so glad already that you've made all this, if you ever have a problem in youre life and can't or are late to translate something, -nobody-'ll ever put it agasint you ^^;; (not that you can slack off too much but be carefull of yourself too ^^ )

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;;;; I still don't like being the stopper on the train though, 'cause when there's no translation, nobody else can do anything at all... and the freight train of my work life is about to go ballistic for a few weeks, what with four major projects hitting the front burner at once under tight deadlines and me probably ending up working 10-12 hours a day again for a while. (Turns out I'm glad I didn't manage to get into Japanese this semester at all, because it would have stank even worse to have to drop at this point!) So being a little ahead is better than the alternative, 'cause if I were a little behind right now, I'd be a LOT behind by the time I get my life back later this semester...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only reason why I'm having the next chapter out on Monday, is because my b-day is next week, and I won't have any time to do editing. (I'll be too busy eating cake and playing/reading with all sorts of shiny new things. XD)

    So expect a two week gap between Monday's release and the Red Riding Hood story. ^.^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! (light bulb goes on)

    So I'm taking a two-week translation break too. (Fanfic time! ^_______^)

    Thank you, Carole! ^_____^

    ...now I have to remember what it was I was plotting... was it actually 5 months ago now? @_@ yeah, life goes nuts when everyone wants everything redone "before the students get back"...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By "fanfic" do you mean you might update the fic posted on the Sakura-Crisis fanworks section? (Vaguely remembering something about a pregnant Gypsy woman, going to go read it again to refresh the memory [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    (Please? Pretty Please? *big sparkly eyes*) [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Actually, any fanfic you post is worth reading, so I should just be quiet and let you enjoy your break from translating. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal

  7. #17
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live to serve XD

    I planned everything out like this so you would have time for a break (and I would have time for birthday fun XD), and of course, at the hopes that you would revive (The increasingly misnamed) Small piece of Cain fanfic, which I love so dearly and have missed so much ;_;

    So really....my motives are generous and selfish all at the same time! Bwhahahahah! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carole, when exactly is your birthdate? *grins innocetly* just to know, you know... ^______^-

  9. #19
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Innocently huh? Don't buy that for a second. ?_?

    XD October 1st...next wednesday to be even more exact

  10. #20
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *stars and bubbles appear around eyes*
    Oh thank you so much Risu-chan and Carole Ann for Ludwig, Blood Hound and Count Cain! I am so ever grateful.

    *So May I ask who old Miss Carole Ann will be?*

    Fave Birthday Quote:
    "You know you're getting old when you candles cost more than your cake." LoL

    Anyways Happy Almost Birthday!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •