Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Lucineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    =D I Love Ludwig Kakumei!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    He may be one of the hottest characters yet that Kaori has drawn and Kaori doesn't exactly draw ugly guys either!

    The story is amazing I loved the snowhite one, never saw those twists coming [img]biggrin.gif[/img] especially not the necrophilia one hihi

  2. #82
    Inactive Member ShadowDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked Lugwid Kakumei, what I've read of it so far.

    With the Snow White story, I think it's actually pretty close to the original. At least closer than the ones you see around these days. It's probably still more twisted though...

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Annnnnnd... Ludwig 3B is up! ^__^ (thanks Carole for all the editing and Nagi for posting!)

    Gotta finish off 3c and the four-chapter Cain mystery soon, don't I... ^_^;;

    Also gotta find out whether Yuki-sensei's new series is Ludwig continued or whether they're just reprinting the existing chapters or what... I wish I lived closer to Chicago so picking up a Hana to Yume wasn't a 300-mile round-trip trek...

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool story! ^^ Frederike is similar to Lui in a strange way. It's ironic, cause they are both children of kings noone didn't care about. I guess, I like her. Wouldn't they be a perfect couple? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    @Risu: *waves* Nice to read you. Haven't heard from you for a long time. I'm not hanging in on this message board as much as before.

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quick Intermission (I really need to work on my homework ^^;;;;;; [img]wink.gif[/img]
    good news everyone, the ludwig ad in hana to yume seems as continuation. It's a 'Blue-Beard fairy tale', of course being retold with Yuki-sensei style^^ (well, I was thinking that Lui would be prince charming that came into the girl's rescue...I never thought <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="KCF5P6"> that he would be the bridal candidate himself *keels in laughter*</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    and of course, once again, we're being reminded how Prince Lui dig for big-breasted chick ^^

    P.S we had Ludwig chapter 3B already? *hugs Risu and Carole* Thank You!!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 04, 2004 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Alter ]</font>

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O Which volume of Hana to Yume is the continuation going to be in? I wonder if I still have time to order it from Mitsuwa or if I'm too late... @_@;;;;;;;;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 04, 2004 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all gives praise to my cousin and her cute, beloved and beautiful (and most important- working) scanner. That and her internet connection too.

    Scan from The Ludwig Revolution-Blue Beard Chapter is now available on
    my yahoo website (AKA place where I throw my junk^^)

    I'm not done scanning the entire chapter yet (it's 51 pages in total)--but will attempt to do so^^;;

    Oh, and Sakura-crisis.net could take it as their scans project^^;; -->I'm actually begging for translation

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 05, 2004 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Alter ]</font>

  8. #88
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huzzzah~~~ banzai for yuki kaori-sensei and lui-samaaa~~~!!!!

    *dancing around in joy and happiness*

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's on Hana to Yume # 3, that issued on 5th January^^, Lui is on the cover

    I have the magazine *hugs magazine*, but didn't have scanner (and time *twitch homework twitch*), I'll see if I can <s>forced</s> persuades my cousin to scanned some of the pages today. ^^

    Wish me luck ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 05, 2004 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Alter ]</font>

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET! ^_________^

    How's this for a proposal -

    Keep scanning them at the same res as bb-1.jpg (I can actually get most of the details at that resolution, haven't checked to see if there's a shift later, but this one works for me).

    I'll translate when I can (trying to interlace Ludwig and Cain)

    Anyone up for editing? Carole's kinda swamped lately so I don't want to volunteer her for anything, I'll leave it to her to decide whether or not she's volunteering...

    Ed: erm, is there some chance I could get a Zip of them from you on IRC sometime? I looked at 4 pages and Geocities shut me off saying "the site has allotted its data transfer." It'll take me a while to get through the pages at a rate of 4 an hour...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 05, 2004 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •