Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked the side note about Hansel & Gretell (is that what they are called in english? ^^; ) and Crystallyne, I loved that pic too XD

  2. #52
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was reading the Kaori Yuki interview on the last chapter of God Child on this site. And below was this..

    Below the interview is an add for Ludwig Kakumei that reads:

    "Yuki-sensei information!!
    Appearance schedule for the new year!! Enjoy!!
    'Ludwig Kakumei' Elegant, cool-headed, arrogant!! The Prince Lui of gossip once again appears in Hana to yume!! What is the Prince's destination this time...?"

    Is there going to be a new chapter of Ludwig Kakumei or am I interpreting this wrong?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 26, 2003 05:19 PM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know whether it's new stories or reruns of the old ones. (They seem to have been doing a lot of rerunning of her short series lately -- Boys Next Door and Kaine both have been completely rerun in recent HtYs.)

    It might be either old or new; I haven't seen anything definite either way about names/dates/etc...

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the BnD and Kaine reruns for Bessatsu HtY I think. I didn't know if HtY has the tendency to have 'rerun' as Bessatsu did, so I'm rather hoping it would be new episodes

    but since Yuki-sensei said she didn't decided what her project next, we never be sure

    P.S for interesting note, in the end of Sleeping Beauty, Ludwig mentions about a character names Bluebeard or something. does we had a fairy tale like that?

  5. #55
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She could be talking about this fairytale:

    http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/bluebeard/

    Something about murdering his wives and hiding them in closets...?

    Ah, I'm not an expert on fairy tales XD

  6. #56
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, i think they are talking abut that bluebeard, it's a famous fairy tale, none of you have heard about it?

  7. #57
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I heard of it, but I always confuse bluebeard and red-beard (erm, the pirate with a red beard, I don't know if you actualy call them like this in english too ^^; )

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know Bluebeard. It was always one of my favorite fairy tales. Bluebeard would be perfect to be a story in Ludwig, it is bloody, dark, cruel,...

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't wait how Yuki-sensei messed up an already messed up character like Bluebeard (why do I feel she would make Bluebeard becomes *innocent* and his wife who will actually become the *gasp* criminal(!)

    On other note, one would think that a man who kill his wives and collect them in a closet would definitely become a good friend of interest to our dear Prince Ludwig XD.

    P.S My most favourite story is 'Little Mermaid' (the tragedic end, of course. My believe in Disney has ended when I think about how could Rapunzel dealt with bathroom issues if she can't get out. I still not forgive them with how they mangled the original 'Hunchback from Notredame' to become another happy-yappy version. Grrrrr).
    I think I ever read that mermaid actually eat human's meat. Can't wait to see how Yuki sensei could do with that XD (of course that aside the fact that I would want to know if Ludwig could swim as well^^)

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Alter:

    On other note, one would think that a man who kill his wives and collect them in a closet would definitely become a good friend of interest to our dear Prince Ludwig XD.


    That was my first thought when I read that Bluebeard may be used for the next Ludwig chapter ^-^;;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •