Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #61
    Inactive Member DemonSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Firs of all, I want to thank for Ludwing^^ and second I love it!^^ great! love the twisted snow white storie^^ yay! yeah! I agree Ludwing is so hot!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Puyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh, well i think both Ludwig ala Higuri and Kaori Yuki are greatt!!! although, Ludwig from Higuri is the sexiest yaoi manga that she ever made ( blink blink) but still Kaori have her own unrejectable storyline and art!
    praise for both sensei!!

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah! Finally we got our update! Thank you Carole and Risu!
    The chapter seemed to be very interessting, can't wait to read more! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    As I was a little girl "sleeping beauty" had ever been my most beloved fairytale. ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 01, 2003 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  4. #64
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lui-samaaa~~~!!! thank you,thank you,thank you xDDD hontouni arigatou gozaimasu *bows down*
    aaah~~ he's still as cool (and funny xD ) as ever...can't wait for the next part to be released ^^

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Ellerfru's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you sooooo much! I love Lui...

  6. #66
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeahhh! thannnkkk youuu!!, you've made my day a lot better, since it was one of those when you get up with the left foot (@.@)

  7. #67
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow... our tender, graceful, and adorable sleeping beauty seems to be twisted, as expected
    thank you!!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice work ^^

    ne, I was wondering: is there a Beauty and the Beast in the ludwig serie? Ludwig would make a great Beauty: pretty but kinda twist inside while his compagnion would be the Beast; maybe not so pretty but realy nice, and they could end off together and have lots of childr.. well, smut at least. ^^-

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So far there are only the three stories posted here, and the next piece released will be the end of what exists to date.

    There's a rumor flying around that the next series Yuki-sensei does for Hakusensha is going to be Ludwig; I'm not sure where the rumor came from, I don't specifically recall reading anything like that myself (I wonder if it might possibly be a guess based on the existence of an ad for the HtY reprint of the existing Ludwig stories on the same page as an interview with Yuki-sensei?) but in any case, if it's true, chances are Ludwig could be back next year with more stories... ^^;;; I need to find out whether one of my Chicago friends would be willing to pick up Hana to Yumes from Asahiya for me because I definitely can't afford the price with shipping included (something like $250-$300 for a year's subscription), but if they'd keep 'em in their apartment and I could pick 'em up every few months... the mailing part's one of the more expensive components because the things are darn thick and Asahiya doesn't seem to ship media mail... hmmm....

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, big thanks for the third piece [img]wink.gif[/img] (does anyone also feel that Lui's clothes starting to become j-rockish or I'm just imagining things? XDD)

    mmmm...I just read HtY#24, Ludwig is scheduled to appear next year--on issue #3 (that means on 5 January 2004), maybe it's continuation...(or at least that's what I'm hoping for) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •