Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Ludwig!

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Alter - did your sanctified cousin and her exalted scanner happen to get a chance to scan any more stuff...? ^__^ I've gotten done with a Cain chapter tonight, so I have one more piece of Ludwig from my HtY, then it's another Cain chapter and your Ludwig...

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, ChibiDuo over at the Earl Cain group has posted the rest of the Bluebeard story! ^___^

    51 pages... hmm... I can probably translate that in two chapter-chunks...

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Grax's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!!!!I want Ludwig!!^.^

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IMHO Briar Rose was the best Ludwig story so far. I just sat there and thought a few minutes about the whole story. It was sad and anyhow the problem and the theme seemed so true. Or to say it better, for me it seemed true.

    Very touching... The best thing I've read since God Child. Can't wait to get Bluebeard in my greedy fingers. *_*

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I loved the Sleeping Beauty story too ^_^ I actually liked the girl XD But I found the snow White story strangely similar to a short dark fairy tale I read in a fantasy anthology O.o

    My friend had to practically force me to sit down and read Ludwig cos for some reason I was so convinced that the main characs were going to die at the end ^^;; but once I read the first story, I fell totally in love with it ^_^ Thankies translatior, scanners, editors and sakura-crisis in general! XD

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Miko-chan ]</font>

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Nereix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay~ Ludwig ^__^ With what Kaori Yuki's created in her series, I suppose it's no surprise she's gone into necrophilia. Of course, it just adds to the fun. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Miko-chan, would you happen to be referring to the short story "Snow, Glass, Apples" by Neil Gaiman? When I read it, it was almost immediately after finishing the first chapter of Ludwig (for which, again, a biiiig big thank you to Risu-chan ^-^). My thought process: Snow White, necrophiliac prince...oh! it's Ludwig!! XD ...I love things that remind me of manga. *happy sigh*

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Hana-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last Ludwig chapter was great
    ... and sad but anyway i love the way kaori draws [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    where can i read this similar tale?

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Um... I don't remember X.x i'll have to got to the library and check [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Nereix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hana-chan: if you mean "Snow, Glass, Apples" it's in Neil Gaiman's short story collection called Smoke and Mirrors. [img]smile.gif[/img] A few of the stories in there are mighty disturbing....

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Hana-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2004
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Nereix thanks! butt i'll think it over [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    it's very difficult to get this kind of book here...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •