And as much trouble as this has been , one school has to be the Warriors.
What does everyone think about the board's latest legal troubles? The paper says paying someone for consulting without bidding the job may be against the law? Doesn't seem as if we get anything quite right. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
The school system has an attorney on the payroll. Surely, they would have consulted him before paying off Dr. Killough. I don't think he should have been given any money. Wonder how much consulting he has done???
I think the attorney was the one complaining about this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the attorney was the one complaining about this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
Got a link?
No, I never can get the coalfield on-line to work. Story is on page 3 of 10/21/08 edition. "Attorney questions superintendent buy-out."
O'Donnell told both boards that no one has ever stated what kind of consulting Killough was supposed to do. O'Donnell said services of consultants would require ads to be run and bids to be taken. That is what I got from the story. Another 60 grand gone?
School Boards attorney is Scott Mullins. O'Donnell is a lawyer from St. Paul. If the School Board messed up, wonder if O'Donnell is going to do anything about it?
I didn't get that much from the story- and didn't get if the guy was the board's att. I would think the county would just cut the payments and end the problem. But that is ALL probably way to easy for politics. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] With that kind of blunder it might be time for some new advice.
Build a new school in Appalachia, Pound & St.Paul and see how many people from BSG, Wise, & Coeburn go for that.
you are retarded. it is not going to be in wise coeburn and pv. they will be neutral locations. why not read the post before you jump into a convo because this has been discussed a lot
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks