Dual enrollment doesn't have to be on a college campus...many places teach it at the HS as well.
correct me if im wrong but i thought were they were farther away from campus and due to class times that schools strongly discouraged it because the students would have a rough time getting back to their high school campus for their next class.
anyway if you do not think consolidation would better our conties education then you need to take off your blue shaded glasses.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Dual enrollment doesn't have to be on a college campus...many places teach it at the HS as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">correct me if im wrong but i thought were they were farther away from campus and due to class times that schools strongly discouraged it because the students would have a rough time getting back to their high school campus for their next class.
anyway if you do not think consolidation would better our conties education then you need to take off your blue shaded glasses. </div></div>
I'm just waiting for one valid point to support your argument.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dual enrollment doesn't have to be on a college campus...many places teach it at the HS as well.</div></div>
many - but not all.
it needs to be fair.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
current dual enrollment is 53 dollars for each class taken.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
We run busses for suspended kids to go to Wise. Just run another bus, it would be cheaper than building new schools, and this is about putting kids in college, put them there as soon as possible.
I know what the price is..and I also know that most kids I taught ended up getting it for free..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We run busses for suspended kids to go to Wise. Just run another bus, it would be cheaper than building new schools, and this is about putting kids in college, put them there as soon as possible.</div></div>
You're going to run a bus for how many students to go to how many classes on which days? it's not like a field trip where everyone goes to the same place at the same time.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dual enrollment doesn't have to be on a college campus...many places teach it at the HS as well.</div></div>
many - but not all.
it needs to be fair. </div></div>
So what's the problem with building an electronic classroom at each school for DE classes? Heck of alot cheaper than 3 new schools...Plus, you'd just need 1 teacher.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
im pretty sure no financial aid is offered. if it was our classes must of not got that memo. must be an appy thing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks